Romantic Messages to Your Girlfriend to Show Your Love

Romantic Messages to Your Girlfriend to Show Your Love

This article provides you with romantic messages you can send to your girlfriend to show how much you love and cherish her. 

The pressures of holding a relationship may seem difficult sometimes and a soothing message could rejuvenate the love and affection you two share. below are messages you can send to her that will bring her joy.

When using these messages, be sure to end each statement with the phrases that suit you best such as "I love you", "my heartthrob" and many more.


  1. Babe, if I were to choose a girlfriend a million times over, I would choose you over and over again, you are the best and I cherish you with all my heart.
  2. Whenever we are not together, I feel this emptiness inside of me and try to look around at what might be missing, but then my brain gives me a quick reminder that you are not there, I wish you were always around with me.
  3. They say, "Love is the greatest gift of all", I have all my love concentrated on you because that is where it belongs.
  4. Can you do me a favor? I need to invest my love into you and hope I get returns because I am "banking" on you.
  5. Roses are..., wait we do not do cliches' anymore because you are more beautiful than all the flowers combined.
  6. I am at the hospital at the moment, and the doctor said I was diagnosed with diabetes, at first, I was surprised as I do not take sugar, then I realized that you are sweeter than sugar and I accepted the diagnosis as I need more of your sweetness daily.
  7. If I am not sure of ninety-nine things, I am 100% sure of one, and which is that I love you from the depth of my heart.
  8. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I am the beholder, and you are the beauty.
  9. They say the beautiful ones are not yet born, I guess I am dating a girl from the future.
  10. This is weather for two, but there is only one person I can think of now - you!
  11. True love is hard to find, but I find mine in you and would not lose it for anything.
  12. I have got something more than gold and something even more costly than diamond, I have got you!
  13. I have been searching the dictionary for a long time now to get the perfect name to call you based on who you are to me, unfortunately, the dictionary isn't updated with that information, I will summarize it with two words "my everything".
  14. The first time I saw you, my heart started beating fast, at that point I felt it was out of nerves, I now realize it was racing to meet the love of my life.
  15. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you complete me.
  16. Ouch! My rib is missing, oh wait, God was creating beauty from ashes with my ribs.
  17. Your beautiful smile is enough to brighten my day.
  18. A fairy godmother gave me three wishes and here is what I wished for: our love stays stronger; you are always by my side and our heart keeps longing for each other.
  19. Saying "I love you" alone doesn't show the extent of how much I love you.
  20. I have found a best friend in you, and I want that friendship to last forever. 
  21. I promise you that I will still be by your side when we get to heaven.
  22. I want this message to be the first thing you see when you wake up, I love you always.
  23. Pineapples, mangoes, oranges are sweet, but you are the sweetest as you are the apple of my eyes.
  24. The sun is shining bright, but my love for you shines brighter.
  25. If I could catch the stars, I would catch you, because you are the brightest.
  26. My heart stopped beating when I met you, I am alive because you are my oxygen.
  27. They said angels are hard to find, but I found mine and she is my girlfriend.
  28. The world has a population of over 8 billion people, I have come across millions of ladies, but you still remain the only one for me.
  29. If you were a course in my university, I would have graduated as the top of my class because you are all I want to centre my life around.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post